Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Joys of Swimming in Public

My legs have finally recovered from their efforts on Sunday. A nice two hour road ride with Keir was immediately followed by my swim lesson. I thought it was going to be easy, but the instructor had us kicking up and down the pool with our legs. Oy!!!!

Unlike last week where there were only two of us, a nice husband and wife joined in. I must have made quite an impact with them because they studiously ignored me the entire time they swam. They had their reasons, but they completely misread the evidence. As they were entering the pool I turned to greet them and some air trapped in my suit escaped up my back. The look on their faces was priceless. I am sure they expected me to crap in the pool at any moment. Hilarious.

I can't wait until next week to see if they come back.

2 comments:

Energetic Storyteller, Family Historian & Grebel Lover said...

Another perfect three fingered moment! So, it's been a week, did they return? Did you return?

Frank said...

They have returned and braved the pool in my presence. However, everytime I end up on one side of the pool, they just happen to be at the other end. Hmmmm.....